Monday, November 17, 2008

I got like 1000 requests from fans all over the world asking for an update...so I shall not disappoint those beautiful people out there...I shall post you ppl some awesome-y pictures!!!...

WOOT!!! WOOT!!!!! WOOTTT!!!!

A few things I managed to complete prior to the last update...

1. Finally went jamming with the band...with Huzali as the session drummer
2. Starting to party in school as I'm left with only 2 weeks left.
3. Passed all tests without placing in much effort.
4. Went to Malaysia with Najib and his GF Abby.
5. Nearly completing my Matrix Trilogy
7. Broke my spectacles.
8. Last but not least....Fucking love this girl named...errm...I forgot...no I dont:)

So anw, here are the pictures, I'm not really gonna sort them out...so you figure the shit out:)
lol.

Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia!










Jam Jam Jam!!!





Abang Kong 2nd from left.


Here you have Abang Kong again...

Labels: